From/De: Namco Bandai Games America
NAMCO BANDAI GAMES RELEASES DETAILS FOR TEKKEN® 6 UPDATE
Santa Clara, Calif., (Nov. 24, 2009) – NAMCO BANDAI Games America Inc., today announced details regarding the free TEKKEN® 6 downloadable update for the Xbox 360® video game and entertainment system from Microsoft and the PlayStation®3 computer entertainment system. To further enhance player’s online gameplay experience, the new update will be available on Nov. 26, 2009 and include:
· Improve input response – Improve game’s responsiveness to button/command inputs.
· Selectable search priorities for ranked matches – Players will be able to set search priorities for opponents in ranked matches based on comparable rank or connection speed quality as well as area.
· Optimize data transmission between fighters and spectators – The fight data will be optimized in order to reduce the bandwidth load on the host’s console.
· Signal strength bars – The update will improve the signal strength bar to reflect connection quality more accurately.
· Chance to cancel match – The update will allow players to cancel the match before it begins after displaying the opponents signal strength.
This update is separate from the online co-op Scenario Campaign mode download which is scheduled for this winter.
Released on Oct. 27, 2009, TEKKEN 6 is the latest installment to the blockbuster fighting franchise and is jam-packed with robust features as well as edge-of-your-seat action. New online and offline gameplay modes, stunning visuals, a rich customization feature, and the largest character roster in the series’ history, round out this stylish fighter.
TEKKEN 6 is rated “T” for Teen by the ESRB and is now available nationwide for the PlayStation 3 system and Xbox 360 with an MSRP of $59.99. A premium wireless fight stick bundle is also available for $149.99, while supplies last. For more information on TEKKEN 6, please visit: www.namcobandaigames.com or www.tekken.com.
About NAMCO BANDAI Games America Inc.
NAMCO BANDAI Games America Inc. is a leading interactive entertainment software publisher and developer based in Santa Clara, CA. The company is a part of the NAMCO BANDAI group of companies known for creating and publishing many of the industry’s top video game franchises including the PAC-MAN®, SOULCALIBUR®, Naruto™ and Tekken® brands. For more information about NAMCO BANDAI Games America Inc., and our products log onto http://www.namcobandaigames.com/.
TEKKEN®6 & © 1994-2009 NAMCO BANDAI Games Inc. All rights reserved.
“PlayStation” is a registered trademark of Sony Computer Entertainment Inc. Xbox, Xbox 360, and Xbox Live are either registered trademarks or trademarks of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and/or other countries.
Press Release © 2009 NAMCO BANDAI Games America Inc.