September 28, 2010 – Sony Computer Entertainment America LLC (SCEA) today announced seven new games will be added to the growing “Greatest Hits” library, once again delivering exceptional value to PlayStation®3 owners. Starting today, these best-selling PS3™ titles will be available at retailers in the United States and Canada for $29.99 (MSRP). PS3 games deemed “Greatest Hits” have surpassed an impressive sales threshold and represent the highest caliber of quality software available on the PS3 system.
The newest additions to the “Greatest Hits” library include:
- MAG™ (Sony Computer Entertainment)
- Ratchet & Clank® Future: A Crack in Time (Sony Computer Entertainment)
- MotorStorm®: Pacific Rift (Sony Computer Entertainment)
- Demon’s Souls (Atlus)
- Call of Duty: World at War (Activision)
- Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare (Activision)
- TEKKEN 6 (NAMCO BANDAI Games)
With more than 40 titles available to date, this latest collection of “Greatest Hits” continues to showcase the platform’s best-selling titles across a broad range of genres, including first-person shooter, platformer, fighting and action/adventure. When combined with the recent launch of PlayStation®Move, 3D Blu-ray™ support and an increasing amount of downloadable titles on PlayStation®Network, PlayStation 3 continues to deliver a compelling and comprehensive entertainment value to consumers.