From/De: Extra Live
Official Tour de France 2011 Game to Debut on iTunes App Store Next Week
Manage a Team of Racers Across Real World Stages to Be Part of the Tour
Extra Live has today announced that Le Tour de France 2011 – The Official Game will launch on iOS devices on Thursday, June 30. Cycling fans who have dreamt of being part of the race will be able to build their own team of racers to compete across real-life environments and stages from the actual Tour. Using real cycling strategy and tactics, players can fly past the fierce AI competition, and post their best times on the leaderboard. Become a part of the world’s biggest and oldest cycling event when Le Tour de France 2011 – The Official Game becomes available for download from the App Store for $2.99.
Key highlights of Le Tour de France 2011 will include:
• Choose your favorite team, assemble a group of riders with different styles, and manage them to victory along the Champs-Élysées.
• Employ real cycling tactics like drafting, relaying, and sprinting to break down your opponents, realistic AI cyclists using aggressive and defensive moves.
• Race like a true champion through the real 21 stages of the Tour de France, with true-to-life locations, names, and stage features – from the grueling climbs of Mont Ventoux and Col du Galibier to the flat laps of the Champs-Élysées.
• Use Facebook to ask for support from your friends – each “Like” to your wall post will add energy points to give your riders an instant boost – a world premiere, never seen in an iOS game before.
Download the official Le Tour de France 2011 game on the iTunes App Store this Friday to begin your own race to the yellow jersey:
• iPhone and iPod Touch:http://itunes.com/apps/tourdefrance2011theofficialgame ;
• iPad: http://itunes.com/apps/tourdefrance2011hdtheofficialgame
For more information on the official Le Tour de France 2011 mobile game, visit the official website at http://letour-officialgame.com/indexuk.html.
The game “Le Tour de France 2011” is developed and published by EXTRA LIVE. All Rights Reserved. Copyright EXTRA LIVE 2009 – 2011. Le Tour de France is a registered trademark of A.S.O. Copyright A.S.O. 2011