• Doble protagonistas – Juega como los dos personajes más populares de la franquicia, Sora y Riku.• Acción “fluido libre” – Disfruta de los movimientos rápidos y sin esfuerzo mientras que interactuas con el medio ambiente y realizas ataques acrobáticos.
• Nuevas criaturas – Comedores sueño habitan en los Mundos Durmientes, y se dividen en dos categorías: los espíritus y las pesadillas. Contrata a más de 50 tipos diferentes de espíritus como aliados para luchar junto a Sora y Riku.
• Nuevos mundos Disney – Queridos mundos y personajes de Disney, como La Cité des Cloches (El jorobado de Notre Dame), hacen su debut en la serie.
• Progreso en la historia – Con unos looks actualizado de Sora y Riku, y el inminente conflicto claro, este título es un gran paso adelante en la serie.
Latest Installment to the Beloved Franchise Arriving in 2012 for the Nintendo 3DS
LOS ANGELES and LONDON (Dec. 20, 2011) – Square Enix, Inc. andSquare Enix Ltd., the publishers of SQUARE ENIX® interactive entertainment products in the Americas, Europe and across PAL territories, today announced fans of the popular KINGDOM HEARTS series will be able to experience a new 3-D adventure next year with the North American and European release of KINGDOM HEARTS 3D [Dream Drop Distance], specifically for the Nintendo 3DS™ system.
The new game’s spectacular story promises to be a fun backdrop to the colorful cast of Disney characters making their 3-D debut on a handheld title. In addition to new worlds, KINGDOM HEARTS 3D [Dream Drop Distance] will feature never-before-seen gameplay elements for the series.
“With the tenth anniversary of the series on the horizon, the current KINDGOM HEARTS saga is approaching its climactic conclusion. The story of this game will serve as the opening chapter of the final conflict, and, as always, will be full of surprises. In order to best implement this element of surprise and discover new realms of possibility, we have chosen Nintendo 3DS as our platform. With its revolutionary new game system, this title will not only be a bold, exhilarating tale of adventure, but also a first look into the future form of the KINGDOM HEARTS series,” said Tetsuya Nomura, director ofKINGDOM HEARTS 3D [Dream Drop Distance].
King Mickey and Yen Sid prepare for an impending threat by putting Sora and Riku through the Mark of Mastery exam. Sora and Riku are sent into the Sleeping Worlds, where they will face enemies and allies that have never been seen before. If they can successfully complete the task they are given, they will be deemed true Keyblade Masters.
• Dual protagonists – Play as the two most popular characters of the franchise, Sora and Riku.
• “Free-flow” action – Enjoy fast and effortless movements while interacting with the environment and performing acrobatic attacks.
• Brand-new creatures – Dream Eaters inhabit the Sleeping Worlds, and are split into two categories: Spirits and Nightmares. Recruit over 50 different types of Spirits as allies to fight alongside Sora and Riku.
• New Disney worlds – Beloved Disney worlds and characters, such as La Cité des Cloches (The Hunchback of Notre Dame), make their series debut.
• Story progression – With updated looks for Sora and Riku, and the impending conflict made clear, this title is a big step forward in the series.
Title KINGDOM HEARTS 3D [Dream Drop Distance]
Platform Nintendo 3DS
Release Date 2012
Copyright © Disney. Developed by SQUARE ENIX
KINGDOM HEARTS 3D [Dream Drop Distance] Official Homepage:
KINGDOM HEARTS 3D [Dream Drop Distance] Official Facebook® Page:http://www.facebook.com/kingdomhearts
KINGDOM HEARTS 3D [Dream Drop Distance] is not yet rated.
About the KINGDOM HEARTS series
KINGDOM HEARTS is a series of role-playing games created through the collaboration of Disney Interactive Studios and Square Enix. Since the first KINGDOM HEARTS was released in March 2002 for the PlayStation®2 system, the series has expanded with several additional entries, and has shipped over 17 million units worldwide.
About Disney Interactive Studios
Disney Interactive Studios, part of Disney Interactive Media Group, is the interactive entertainment affiliate of The Walt Disney Company (NYSE: DIS). Disney Interactive Studios self publishes and distributes a broad portfolio of multi-platform video games and interactive entertainment worldwide. The company also licenses properties and works directly with other interactive game publishers to bring products for all ages to market. Disney Interactive Studios is based in Glendale, California, and has internal development studios around the world. For more information, log on tohttp://www.disneyinteractivestudios.com.
About Square Enix Ltd.
Square Enix Ltd., a part of the Square Enix Europe business unit, develops, publishes, distributes and licenses SQUARE ENIX®, EIDOS® and TAITO® branded entertainment content in Europe and other PAL territories as part of the Square Enix Group. Square Enix Ltd. also has a global network of leading development studios such as IO Interactive™, Crystal Dynamics® and Eidos Montréal. The Square Enix Group boasts a valuable portfolio of intellectual property including: FINAL FANTASY, which has sold over 100 million units worldwide, DRAGON QUEST® which has sold over 59 million units worldwide and TOMB RAIDER® which has sold over 35 million units worldwide; and the legendary SPACE INVADERS®. Square Enix Ltd. is a London-based, wholly-owned subsidiary of Square Enix Holdings Co., Ltd.
More information on Square Enix Ltd. can be found at http://www.square-enix.com/eu/en/.