[EN]: Project Sora has done an excellent job in the creation and development of Super Smash Bros. Brawl (formed from Sora, Ltd. after the game’s release, and work along with Game Art and Monolith Soft) and Kid Icarus: Uprising. The developers brought the Smash Bros. franchise to a level of fun and satisfaction not seen before. The return of Pit in Kid Icarus: Uprising was so fantastic, I feel like playing it all over again. 

Project Sora was owned mainly by Nintendo (with 72%), and its parent company Sora, Ltd., and other shareholders owned the rest (28%). 

With Namco Bandai as the main developer of the game and former SSBB director (Masahiro Sakurai) in charge of the sequel, Project Sora is no more. Project Sora’s web site says: “The Company will be dissolved as of the date of 30 June 2012. Thank you very much for your patronage so far. This website will be closed as of July 31, 2012. Empty Project, Inc. 

This is going to bring a sad feeling to all gamers (like me) who love both fantastic games. 

[ES]: Project Sora ha realizado un trabajo excelente en la creación y desarrollo de Super Smash Bros. Brawl (formado de Sora, Ltd. luego del lanzamiento del juego, y junto con Game Art y Monolith Soft), y Kid Icarus: Uprising. Los desarrolladores llevaron a la franquicia Smash Bros. a un nivel de diversión y satisfacción que no se había visto antes. El regreso de Pit en Kid Icarus : Uprising fue tan fantástico, que me da ganas de jugarlo todo de nuevo.

La empresa era propiedad, principalmente por parte de Nintendo (con un 72%), y su sociedad matriz Sora, Ltd., y otros accionistas eran propietarios del resto (28%).

Con Namco Bandai como el principal desarrollador del juego y ex-director de SSBB ( Masahiro Sakurai ) a cargo de la secuela, Project Sora ya no existe. El sitio web de Project Sora dice: “La empresa se disolverá en la fecha 30 de junio de 2012. Muchas gracias por su patrocinio hasta el momento. Este sitio web se cerrará el 31 de julio de 2012. Empty Project, Inc.” 

Esto va a traer un sentimiento de tristeza a todos los jugadores (como yo) a quienes les encantan los dos juegos fantásticos.

[Source/Fuente]: Andriasang.com: Project Sora is No More [http://andriasang.com/con1vs/project_sora_closed/]; Project Sora [http://www.project-sora.co.jp].

About The Author

Founder / Editor-in-Chief

is the Founder and Editor-in-Chief of ElMundoTech.com and Freelance Writer/Blogger focused on Tech, Games, Internet, Electronic Devices, Anime & Manga, Space, and other related topics since 2006. エル·ムンド·テク.

Related Posts