This post is also available in / Esta entrada está disponible también en: Spanish (Español) .
The release of Titanfall is almost here, and with that in mind, Microsoft has released the second major update for the Xbox One. Many gamers will be seeing lots of new features in the update, which certainly won’t disappoint the ones who get to play Titanfall and other titles such as Forza 5.
Among the many features included in the update:
- The Friends List now appears on the homepage of the Friends apps.
- Party chat is now enabled by default.
- “Invite friends to game” now works with multiplayer games.
- A list of “Recent Players”
- Twitch.tv support
- Dolby Digital sound
- 50Hz output support for people in Europe
- Volume Up/Down adjustments. Now work with voice commands.
- SmartGlass: Notifications of messages, clips, friend activities,
- Support for Xbox One Media Remote & Xbox One Stereo Headset and Adapter, andn third-party headsets.
- IE browser improvements
- IR blasting of power and volume to TVs/AVRs now available worldwide
- Better sound bar setup.
- Additional improvements: View GameClips in Snap Mode, & new passkey feature to protect user settings.
For more info: Xbox Wire: Prepare for Titanfall: Marc Whitten Provides Details on Xbox One March Update [http://news.xbox.com/2014/03/xbox-one-march-update].