This post is also available in / Esta entrada está disponible también en: Spanish (Español) .
Besides the long amount of time I spent checking out and playing Super Smash Bros. for the Wii U during E3 2014, I also spent lots of time checking out the upcoming sequel to Disney Infinity (more on that soon).
Today, however, Disney announced more characters coming to Disney Infinity: Marvel Super Heroes Edition 2.0. You’ve heard about the upcoming movie, and now you can see various characters the Infinity way. The Play Set for Marvel’s Guardians of the Galaxy, finally revealed today, includes the following characters: Star-Lord, Rocket Raccoon, Drax, Gamora and Groot, as well as crossover characters Iron Man and Nova. Mission givers from the film include Cosmo, The Collector and Yondu.
The main characters from GotG will also be available in the all-new Toy Box 2.0, and will be able to interact with all characters from the first edition, and use hundreds of items, vehicles, props and more.
The presence of GotG does not end there. A new Toy Box game called Attack on Asgard will also make its debut on the first edition of the game.
And that’s not all. The list of features continue with Power Discs:
- Space Armor – Unlock Gamora’s out of this world Space Armor costume for added protection
- against enemies. Who says fashion can’t be functional too?
- Marvel Team-Up: Yondu – Fight alongside this powerful, arrow shooting ally and send enemies running for their lives
- Groot’s Roots – Theme out your Toy Box world with Groot’s Roots. It’s sure to grow on you!
- Groot’s View – Embrace your inner green thumb and theme Toy Box skies out Groot-style
- Star-Lord’s Galaxy – Turn your Toy Box into Knowhere – Star-Lord’s home base in the Galaxy
- The Rip – Turn Toy Box skies into the skies of Knowhere with this Power Disc and transport yourself to the outer edge of all space and time
If you want to check out more about the Guardians of the Galaxy in the second edition of Disney Infinity, check out the trailer:
[Source]: Disney Interactive.