This post is also available in / Esta entrada está disponible también en: Spanish (Español) .
Once again, The Pokémon Company is bringing another game to iOS devices. After the arrival of Pokémon Trading Card Game Online for iPad, the Pokémon Company released today the free-to-play game Camp Pokémon.
According to The Pokémon Company, the app will feature the following:
- Find the Pokémon: Use a spyglass to search for virtual Pokémon and earn their Pins. Earn Rewards to unlock new levels and search for other Pokémon in different environments.
- Poké Ball Throw: Launch Poké Balls at cardboard cutouts of Pokémon hiding in the grass and knock them down. Earn Rewards to unlock the Rock and Water environments.
- Pokémon Evolutions: Test your knowledge of Pokémon Evolutions by choosing the correct Pokémon missing from the Evolution chain.
- Battle Matchups: Practice type matchups, an important skill in Pokémon battles, by choosing which type is strong against the given Pokémon.
- Pokémon in Focus: Choose the Pokémon that matches the shadow projected on the tent.
- My Cabin: In this home base, campers can find their Pin Book, Photo Book, and Bulletin Board.
- Photo Booth: Create camp memories by taking photos with the iPad, iPhone, or iPod touch camera, adding stickers to the images, and saving the pictures to the app’s Photo Book or the Camera Roll on the camper’s device.
- Mystery Cave: What could be hiding in the Mystery Cave? To find out, campers will need to earn the right to enter!
To play, players must have iOS7 or later, and iOS device such as iPhone 4S or later, and/or iPad 2 or later. This new game is the third app to make it into Apple’s App Store, right after Pokémon TV and Pokémon TCG.