This post is also available in / Esta entrada está disponible también en: Spanish (Español) .
PlayStation fans who will be attending the upcoming Sony event in Las Vegas now know more about what they will be seeing on December 6th and 7th. At the PlayStation Experience, attendees can already expect many game studios at the event, such as Capcom, Naughty Dog, Disney Interactive, WB Games, Square Enix, EA, Ubisoft, Activision and others.
With many companies at the event, Sony will be showing its virtual reality device Project Morpheus, a special about No Man’s Sky, and hundreds of games to try out, including:
- Battlefield: Hardline
- Big Fest
- DC Universe Online — War of the Light Part II and Legends PvE Co-Op Missions
- Destiny Expansion 1: The Dark Below
- Dragon Ball Xenoverse
- Dying Light
- Game of Thrones: A Telltale Game Series
- Grim Fandango
- Journey (PS4)
- Lara Croft and the Temple of Osiris
- Mortal Kombat X
- PlanetSide 2
- Tales from the Borderlands
- Tearaway Unfolded
- The Order: 1886
- The Tomorrow Children
- The Witness
- The Unfinished Swan (PS4)
- Until Dawn
[Source]: PlayStation.Blog: PlayStation Experience Games & Developers Announced.