This post is also available in / Esta entrada está disponible también en: Spanish (Español) .
Thanksgiving arrives in 13 days, and with that, lots of purchases one after another to make that evening and on Black Friday, but don’t you want to get free stuff, too, and check out what smartphones are on sale the day before?
On November 26 (aka Verizon’s Connection Day), people who stops by the Verizon stores across the US will be getting complementary gifts, even if they are not current customers of the mobile communications provider. So, what could people be getting at Verizon?:
- Verizon FiOS: Special mobile access to popular movies and TV shows on November 26, compliments of Verizon FiOS, by downloading the free FiOS Preview app.
- Amazon: Selection of 10 free/discounted apps, plus two free Audible book downloads (new members) or $10 Audible credit (current members)
- Apple: A special offer from iTunes to be revealed on Nov. 26
- Condé Nast: Free Digital Edition downloads of 17 Conde Nast Publications, including Wired, Vanity Fair and GQ.
- Free Wi-Fi: Complimentary Internet sessions through Boingo Wireless (at airports) and Gogo (in-flight).
- JetBlue: Free in-flight Fly-Fi (Wi-Fi) for flights between November 26th and December 31st.
- Pandora Media: Free seven-day trial of Pandora One.
In addition to the list, Verizon Wireless customers who are into the MORE Everything plan can get: a one-time gift of 1GB of shareable data, plus 1 additional GB of data in the next billing cycle. Check out the Connection Day page for more.
I know some airlines charge for Wi-Fi when I travel to California from Florida, so getting a freebie for net access while flying is fantastic. I also love downloading free apps and books from Amazon.