This post is also available in / Esta entrada está disponible también en: Spanish (Español) .
During PAX East today, Square Enix revealed more detailed information about the key futures players will be seeing in the upcoming demo titled Final Fantasy XV – Episode Duscae this coming March 17, 2015, with Final Fantasy Type-0 HD.
Among the main features in the demo:
- A New Generation of FINAL FANTASY: The latest platform technology brings Duscae to life, rendering fast-paced action against breathtaking backdrops under a sky that changes in real time.
- Open World Exploration: Guide Noctis and his entourage over the plains, through the woods, into the dungeons and around the outposts of Duscae as players roam freely about the expansive region.
- Action-Packed Combat: FINAL FANTASY XV is the first FINAL FANTASY flagship title to give players direct control over combat in real-time, resulting in an exhilarating action RPG experience.
- Summoning: Uncover the astral power that will enable Noctis to call larger-than-life vengeance down from the heavens.
- Engaging Quests: Adventures great and small await in Duscae.
- English and Japanese Voice-Over: Enjoy English or Japanese audio with English, French, German, Italian, Japanese or Spanish text.
If you can’t wait to see what the demo will be like, take a look at the gallery of Final Fantasy XV – Episode Duscae sent to the press today which includes various screenshots of the Duscae region, the shop system, and more.
[Source]: Square Enix: New Final Fantasy XV – Episode Duscae – Screenshots and Information Revealed.