This post is also available in / Esta entrada está disponible también en: Spanish (Español) .
In a partnership between Capcom and Six Flags, the game developer company will be bringing the Street Fighter experience to Six Flags theme parks across the US, starting tomorrow.
The “Street Fighter V at Six Flags” experience will give gamers an opportunity to play the upcoming fighting game before its launch in Spring 2016 for PC and the PS4.
To make this a memorable experience, players will be able to compete in 8-person single elimination tournaments on Saturdays and Sundays (Saturdays only at Six Flags Magic Mountain).
Capcom released the complete list of dates and locations for the “Street Fighter V at Six Flags” experience.
July 2 – July 7
· Six Flags Discovery Kingdom (Vallejo, CA)
July 4 – July 7
· Six Flags Over Texas (Arlington, TX)
July 6 – December 31
· Six Flags Magic Mountain (Valencia, CA)
July 13 – July 19
· Six Flags Fiesta Texas (San Antonio, TX)
July 27 – August 2
· Six Flags Over St. Louis (Eureka, MO)
· Six Flags Over Georgia (Austell, GA)
August 10 – August 16
· Six Flags Great America (Gurnee, IL)
· Six Flags America (Bowie, MD)
August 24 – August 30
· Six Flags Great Adventure (Jackson, NJ)
· Six Flags New England (Agawam, MA)
[Via]: Public Relations; Gamasutra: STREET FIGHTER® V COMING TO SIX FLAGS THEME PARKS ACROSS THE COUNTRY BEGINNING THIS SUMMER.