This post is also available in / Esta entrada está disponible también en: Spanish (Español) .
Ultra Street Fighter IV for the PS4 was released with various bugs, and updates have been a necessity to make gamers happy. Earlier today, Sony and Capcom released a new USF4 update for PS4 to fix additional issues. It’s the third time both companies have been solving various crashes, animations, and miscellaneous issues. Take a look at the list of fixes released by Sony today.
- “Skip” function mapped to Cross button during cinematics
- Default character costume colors 11 & 12 are now unlocked
- Anisotropic filtering improved on all stages and characters
- Antialiasing added on all stages and characters
- Reduced pixilation on various UI elements
- Multiple audio balancing fixes
- Addressed multi-hit audio issues
- Increased resolution of visual effects
- Sonic Boom graphical fix
- Fixed multiple localization and font issues
- Improved save functionality performance
- “Press Start” replaced with “Press Options”*
- * Note that “Press Start” isn’t a bug — it was originally left in intentionally as a tribute to Street Fighter IV’s arcade roots, but due to players’ requests, we have changed it to “Press Options.”
[Source]: PlayStation.Blog: Ultra Street Fighter IV Hits PS4 Tuesday, New Enhancements Detailed.