This post is also available in / Esta entrada está disponible también en: Spanish (Español) .
To attract gamers to its fighting game, Microsoft is ready to pack its three seasons into one pack as it announces the arrival of Killer Instinct: Definitive Edition for Xbox One on September 20.
For $39.99, fans will get all characters and additional content from Seasons 1-3, as well as behind-the-scenes footage not seen before and much more.
Once fans get the compilation, they will see the following, according to Microsoft:
- Every Killer Instinct fighter! That’s 26 characters, including the remastered cast, original fighters like Hisako and ARIA, and special guest characters like Arbiter from Halo, Rash from Battletoads and General RAAM from Gears of War
- All 20 stages, with visual upgrades and lighting changes (creating absolutely improved gorgeous fighting sets)
- Killer Instinct Classic 1 & 2 for Xbox One – the faithful recreation of the arcade originals
- Special features like every song in the KI archives, every character trailer, and never-before-seen concept artwork
- An interactive universe map with stage location details
- Exclusive behind-the-scenes videos digging into the history, world, and design of this beloved franchise
Fans who pre-order the compilation starting today will receive “a bonus Original Soundtrack CD, and an exclusive character skin: Gold Gargos.”