This post is also available in / Esta entrada está disponible también en: Spanish (Español) .
Today, Mojang announced the upcoming release of the Minecraft Chinese Mythology Mash-Up pack. For the first time, a world inspired by the traditions and myths in Chinese culture will be available for gamers. The announcement was made during Minecon 2016, followed by a post on Mojang’s website.
Included in the upcoming pack, there will be 41 new skins, 13 themed music tracks, special map for the Battle Mini Game (released back in June).
The images of the Chinese Mythology pack do show how amazing the level looks.
Also, a big update for the Console Edition is coming, first to Xbox users, and then to Wii U users in the US, on October 4th. The update will arrive to other console versions of the game the following day.
As to what to expect in the free update, according to the post:
- Polar bears and their adorable offspring are to be found wandering frozen biomes.
- Banners! Spruce the place up with your personalized drapery.
- New terrain generation: Igloos now appear in Arctic biomes, and gargantuan fossils lie beneath the earth awaiting your discovery.
- Beetroots! You can farm them and turn them into a restorative soup. Delish!
- Other new blocks: End Bricks, Grass Path, Frosted Ice, Magma, Nether Wart Block, Red Nether Brick and Bone Block.
[Source]: Mojang: Chinese Myth, New Jobs & More On Consoles Oct 4.